Group Coach for Anxiety & Illness Recovery
$100~$125 per hour-long coaching session
Hourly – 1 or more hours per week (depending on the number of coaching groups)
Full Job Description
re-origin.com is seeking a positive and uplifting coach/teacher to facilitate weekly, hour-long group coaching zoom sessions. re-origin helps people struggling with chronic anxiety, depression, PTSD or other chronic health issues (fatigue, sensitivities, pain syndrome, etc) rewire neural pathways associated with a hyperactive stress response so that their symptoms can dissipate so that they can ultimately heal.
In addition to our online science-based neuroplasticity training course, an important component to our member’s healing success is their participation in weekly group coaching calls held over zoom. – These calls, called Momentum Sessions are all aimed at supporting people to use the program to its fullest and stay positive, enthusiastic, engaged, and accountable. We already have a solid framework for the sessions in place and we will provide you with the full neuroplasticity training course to view as part of your onboarding material.
The ideal candidate
- You have 4+ years of experience facilitating groups or workshops
- You have experience leading online groups via zoom (or other conference platforms)
- Always uplifting, empathic, supportive & encouraging – People feel light and enthusiastic in your presence.
- You understand the unique challenges that our members are facing (anxiety, illness, depression, etc) but do not dwell there.
- You’re able to keep conversations flowing in a positive direction and bring them back quickly whenever they go toward complaining or a fear-based place
- You have a toolkit of fun & engaging mood elevation exercises that anyone can do over zoom
- You are passionate about helping people realize their own power, and keep focused on their abilities as opposed to limitations
- BONUS – You have an understanding of neuroplasticity and limbic system ‘brain retraining’
- View the re-origin video course and coaching onboarding materials (about 8hrs – unpaid, program will be provided to you for free)
- Facilitate one-hour coaching groups
- Post a short summary of each session in the group’s forum after the coaching call
- Check-in with your group’s forum weekly, keep people encouraged and answer any questions
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then please complete this application form and a member of the re-origin team will be in touch with you if you qualify.
Application Form link: https://forms.gle/AWMxmEuk4paeuBGg8