Disclaimer for re-origin.com
All the information on this website – https://re-origin.com/ – is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. re-origin.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. The content on this website is not a substitute for medical diagnosis, treatment, or advice. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (re-origin.com) is strictly at your own risk. By accessing this website, you expressly agree re-origin.com is not liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these third-party sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which no longer comports with our programs and values.
Please also be aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the privacy policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Terms of Service
The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines for the organization, implementation, and evaluation of Momentum Group (MG) coaching sessions. The policy aims to ensure that MG coaching is conducted in a safe, respectful, and constructive manner and outlines the principles and guidance for MG coaching.
MG coaching is available to all re-origin members as an add-on service and is a powerful and effective tool that can help members achieve their personal goals within their time at re-origin. MG coaching involves the use of group dynamics to support individuals in their personal development journey.
The objectives of the online MG coaching sessions are to:
- Facilitate the personal growth of re-origin members
- Provide a supportive environment for members to learn from each other
- Foster a sense of community amongst members
- Encourage accountability and commitment to the re-origin program
- Provide guidance relating to the re-origin program to allow members to better adhere to the techniques and tools provided at re-origin
*IMPORTANT: re-origin’s Momentum Groups are not intended to establish a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Group Coaching Program Structure
The MG coaching sessions will consist of the following:
- Twelve weekly online coaching sessions lasting sixty minutes with each session held at a consistent time. (In the unlikely event of a coach being unable to run a particular session, a replacement coach will be provided, or the session will be rescheduled)
- A minimum of five and a maximum of twenty participants (If there are less than five participants signed up, the MG will not run and participants will be requested to choose a new MG.)
- Weekly sessions are structured and interactive following principles relating to the re-origin program.
- A post-session evaluation is emailed to each participant following each MG coaching call to gauge the effectiveness of each session.
- Please note, all sessions will be recorded for internal use only and are not intended to be shared for missed sessions or any other reason.
In the event where your primary coach is sick, or there are unforeseen circumstances which renders them with no alternative but to cancel or miss a particular session(s), the following information is relevant.
The primary coach will firstly attempt to find a substitute re-origin coach with capacity to facilitate the relevant session(s).
Where this is not possible, the missed session(s) will take place immediately after the last scheduled session of the group’s 12 week program.
The missed session(s) will continue to run at the same time and day of the week for continuity and ease for the group members.
Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to:
- Be respectful of other participants and the coach.
- Be committed to their personal growth.
- Refrain from any behavior that may undermine the group’s trust and cohesion.
- Refrain from talking about specific symptoms in the sessions and keep questions related to the re-origin program.
- Refrain from discussing personal issues that would be better suited for one-on-one coaching.
- Celebrate each other’s personal wins to create a cohesive positive environment for all participants.
- Participants must maintain the confidentiality of all information shared during group coaching sessions.
- Participants are encouraged to practice active listening and provide feedback in a constructive manner.
- Whilst we understand there will be times when participants are unable to have their cameras on, such as bandwidth limitations or technical issues, we do strongly encourage participants to turn their cameras on whenever possible. This helps to build rapport, trust and a productive environment to enhance the effectiveness of the MG coaching session.
- Behave professionally and maintain a high standard of ethical conduct in all their interactions with members.
- Treat members with respect and dignity. They will be sensitive to clients’ cultural and personal values, and avoid discriminatory or derogatory comments or behavior.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client information, unless authorized by the client to disclose such information.
- Maintain appropriate boundaries in their interactions with clients.
- Where it is apparent to the coach that a participant may require more coaching time than possible within the MG session, the coach may suggest one-on-one coaching sessions or other options to assist the member in allowing them to achieve the most within their time at re-origin.
MG Fees and Refunds
- If you have not purchased a package with MG coaching included when signing up to re-origin – MG coaching can be added on at any time and the cost is $237.00 (not including any associated fees or taxes.)
The coach may terminate a participant’s participation in MG coaching sessions at any time if they believe that the participant’s behavior is inappropriate, unethical, or disruptive. Or when a participant breaks the above ‘Code of Conduct.’ The participant is not entitled to a refund in this circumstance.
The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines for the organization, implementation, and evaluation of communication and refunds at re-origin.
At re-origin, we understand the importance of timely and effective communication. To ensure the best possible experience and support for our members, we have established the following ‘Response Time Policy’ for messages sent through our online platform, and expand on other ways to get your important questions answered in the most effective way possible.
Direct messages via Mighty Networks
Community moderators are responsible for maintaining a safe and positive environment
for all members of the online community. Our goal is to respond to all private messages received through our online platform, Mighty Networks within three working days (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays). Please keep in mind this is a global community therefore moderators are based in various time zones.
You are welcome to send a direct message to a moderator in the following (but not limited) instances:
- Reporting a violation of the community guidelines, which can be found here.
- Requesting assistance or support related to the community platform.
- Requesting assistance or support relating to the program (please refer to the below section ‘messages requiring an in depth answer’ for further information regarding this)
- Requesting the link to sign up for MG or one-on-one coaching sessions.
In some rare circumstances, response times may be longer than three working days. These circumstances may include, but are not limited to:
- High volumes of messages
- Technical issues relating to the platform
If a longer response time is expected, moderators will make reasonable efforts to update members of this.
By sending a direct message through Mighty Networks you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy. If you have any questions about this policy or the response time of your message, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
Messages Requiring an In-Depth Answer
Whilst moderators will do their best to answer and support you in answering questions relating to the program, often answers can be complex, timely to explain and can require some back and forth between the moderator and community member. In situations such as this in order to serve you best we will direct you to the Q&A sessions that can be found here (details including timings are within the event). This weekly event allows us to answer your question in the form of a conversation and allows you greater understanding and a more personalized experience to assist you. In the same way that messages should relate to the program, the Q&A questions should not discuss outside programs methods, medical treatments, dietary or supplement regimens as these are not part of re-origin and may be triggers to some members. We are only able to answer questions specific to the re-origin program.
If you are unable to make any of these sessions, there is a form here where you can submit your question to be answered. Although we cannot guarantee that each and every question will be addressed, we always do our best to cover all relevant topics and sometimes bundle similar questions together. Q&A sessions are recorded and we aim to upload the recordings to the forum within five working days.
If a member’s question or inquiry is not within the scope of the online community, or if the member would benefit from more specialized assistance, the member will be directed to other avenues for support such as group or one-on-one coaching sessions. One-on-one coaching may be suggested to you if you have a large amount of questions relating to the program that can not be answered via direct messaging or you require further assistance relating to a certain aspect of the program. By providing information and direction to other avenues of support, we aim to help our members find the assistance they need and maintain momentum whilst working through the program.
All emails received by the online community will be reviewed and responded to within three working days. If the email requires additional research or input from other moderators, an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within three working days and a full response will be provided within five working days.
In some rare circumstances, response times may be longer than three to five working days. These circumstances may include, but are not limited to.
- High volumes of messages
- Technical issues
Refund Policy for Members of re-origin.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure clear guidelines for refunds at re-origin.
If after six months of daily retraining with the re-origin program you have received no value, you may request a full refund for up to 12-months from the date of your initial purchase.
To be eligible for a refund, you must have completed the entire video program and participated in the daily re-origin techniques for 30 minutes a day for at least 6 months.
Refunds will be issued for the full program amount, and not for any associated fees or taxes.
Refunds only relate to the program.
If a member purchases Group Coaching in addition to the program, refunds for Group Coaching will only be granted when members express their desire for a refund in writing. No refunds will be offered if more than two sessions have been attended.
One-on-one coaching sessions that have been attended will not be refunded. Any coaching sessions that have not been attended will be refunded in full.
One-on-One Coaching sessions may be rescheduled up to 24-hours prior to the session. If a member requests a reschedule within 24-hours of the scheduled session, the coach has consent to choose to reschedule or cancel the session without refund. In the instance of a no-show, the coach has consent to choose to reschedule or cancel the session without refund.
Once your refund request is approved, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days to the original payment method used for the purchase.
Refund Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. If you have any questions about our refund policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking “I Accept” or by using our services, you expressly consent to our Disclaimer and agree to its terms. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us at email@example.com